|
Thursday, June 12, 2008 @ 12:14 PM
Woo
Tada! Its back! Customised for a more personal blog. haha. anyw i dind't wanna blog anymore cuz 5 reasons why I disapprove of Blogs:
1. It makes me think, too much 2. It makes me emo when its not even the end of life 3. It might not be what it seems 4. Its a disaster amplifer! when the wrong post happened to be read by the wrong person at the wrong time. sometimes just keep it simple & things might resolve much faster.. 5. It take up alot, alot of time! Here are 2 reasons why its back! 1. for my Darling. Something to keep her secure & connect when she can't reach me.. like now when she is overseas.. =( more like i can't reach her. Haha! 2. for my dear friends to keep update of me thats why i hope to keep this to some people only. I mean genuine friends =D so as much as possible, i'll keep this as a photoblog. I hope not too much of personal stance or voice gets carried away. =D |
|
