|
Wednesday, September 17, 2008 @ 8:57 PM
If I've got you, I don't need money, I don't need car, Girl you'r my allll
.
(its a cajun drum!) |
|

|
Memories
are pricelessly Precious no money can buy
stay in the Heart forever change you for Life |
Moment
Is but that one tiny tinge of time that you instantaneously feel that is neither reproductive nor equally the same,
come & go with the flow of time, it is none but once in a lifetime
|
|
Wednesday, September 17, 2008 @ 8:57 PM
If I've got you, I don't need money, I don't need car, Girl you'r my allll
.
(its a cajun drum!) |
|
|
Wednesday, September 17, 2008 @ 8:57 PM
If I've got you, I don't need money, I don't need car, Girl you'r my allll
.
(its a cajun drum!) |
|
Modified and Edited by JACKSON SIAH WEI QIANG to fit JSW..this world of ours